Saturday, December 21, 2013

Mike Leach is a fucking twit

Here is a news flash to the Washington State headman: when you are ahead by 8 points with two minutes to go and the other team is out of timeouts you DON'T snap the ball with twenty seconds to go on the play clock. You RUN THE CLOCK DOWN, a middle school coach would know to do that. Way to give the game away.

Also you might want to work teaching some of your players how to hold on to the football.

In other surprising news Dennis Erickson - who as head coach won two national titles with Thug U, managed to get perennial cellar dweller Oregon State a co-championship in the Pac-10, and also did the same with Arizona State - last was a lowly *co* offensive coordinator with Utah. That is stunning enough, but I was incredulous to learn he has now been DEMOTED to running back coach. It blows my mind he didn't walk.

(And yes, I know Erickson was a terrible NFL coach. I am a Niners fan, trust me I know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home